What are the advantages?
A clear view of all your accounts and cards with Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking, as well as your other banks - all in one place.
Accessible from the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app or from the internet banking portal.
All transactions are connected, providing you with a complete view of your financial situation.
How does XME Banks work?
Thanks to a direct connection with your other financial institutions, you can view all your transactions by simply accessing XME Banks from your internet banking account.
Access your internet banking from the website or from the app
Enter XME Banks to view your balance and the transactions from all your accounts and payment cards
To add accounts, simply select the bank, click on “Collega” and follow the simple instructions
How do I activate it?
Connect your accounts in minutes from the internet banking portal or from the app. This service is free.
What are the other functions?
- Charts, filters and labels to personalise how information is displayed;
- Aggregate view of receipts and payments to optimise financial planning;
- Organise all your expenses in one place, regardless of the account from which they are charged, to make it easier to manage your budget.
- With XME Banks, prepaid cards and credit cards are visible if the host bank allows it. For credit cards, the balance, transactions or both are visible depending on the bank.
- To use internet banking, you must be a user of the bank's remote banking services. If you are not yet a remote banking services user, you can activate My Key at your branch.
- A list of the banks that can be aggregated is available in the Service Guide. As new banks join the initiative, the list will be updated.
Advertising message for promotional purposes.