The specific nature of real estate
, which also includes certain intangible values such as the owner’s taste and style
, the location of the properties
on the basis of the owner’s lifestyle and activities, the asymmetrical nature of the information offered by different markets, all contribute towards making real estate management an agglomeration of activities that has increasingly become a profession.
Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking wishes to amalgamate these factors with its own financial management
policies, whilst paying special attention to the question of risk management.
Thanks to its ability to listen to its customers’ needs, and to the consultancy of independent partners specialized in those different fields pertaining to the real estate sector, ISPB is able to offer a wide range of real estate management services:
- the valuation of properties, in order to help customers calculate their fair value during the purchase, sale, rental or reorganization of the family’s real-estate;
- market research in order to identify any trends regarding specific product segments or Countries susceptible to growth or crisis;
- the selection of real-estate investment proposals with the help of brokers selected on the basis of the type of property and its location;
- assistance with the valorisation of real estate, through the identification of the best possible use to be made of properties in order to earn the greatest revenue;
- the analysis, together with the Wealth Management Services, of the best possible tax arrangements vis-à-vis the form of possession of the properties in question (natural persons, legal persons, funds, trusts);
- assistance with establishing the contractual terms of real estate transfers.