The Art Advisory Service is designed specifically for those who see art as an opportunity to further diversify and enhance their investments.
Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking is able to offer the experience of those who live and work in the art world, thanks to a network of independent experts who help customers select and acquire important works, evaluating the works from both artistic and financial points of view.
Depending on their requirements, Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking can provide its customers with advisory and management services both for art collections and for individual works of art.
The advisory services offered include:
- the evaluation of ancient, modern and contemporary works of art, rugs, tapestries, silverware, furniture, pottery and artistic glasswork;
- a guide to the purchase and sale of works of art;
- the certification and historical-artistic analysis of works of art;
- the analysis of the state of conservation of a work, estimates and surveys of the provisions of wills and testaments, the division of property and assets;
- insurance, legal and tax advice.
The management services include:
- the shipment of works of art in Italy and abroad, with the provision of licenses for the export thereof;
- participation in exhibitions, and the publication of catalogues and monographic studies;
- the restoration, storage and safekeeping of works of art;
- the technical analysis of the art market, including economic and financial studies and the elaboration of data regarding individual artists and artistic movements;
- updates on cultural events and market developments.